LOST stands for Longest On Shelf To-read. For this challenge, I would look at my GR to-read shelf and sorted it by date added (ascending) and read the first 10 books shown as have been on my to-read shelf the longest. I’ve run this challenge for a few years and seems to be a favourite with our GR group as it encourages them to dust off those oldie but maybe goodie books.
Here is how my list is looking for 2014:
- The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
- The New York Trilogy by Paul Auster
- Nights at the Circus by Angela Carter
- The Zookeeper’s Wife: A War Story by Diane Ackerman
- Messenger (The Giver Quartet #3) by Lois Lowry
- Angle of Repose by Wallace Stegner
- The Godfather by Mario Puzo
- My Name is Red by Orhan Pamuk
- The Harmony Silk Factory by Tash Aw
- Red Azalea by Anchee Min
Edited (9/7/14) to amend my list to accessible books.
Progress: 0/10 as at 9/7/14 although I am halfway through 2 of the books
Pingback: My Reading Week | Tien's Blurb