It’s been a very quiet week for me. We got home from holidays last Sunday afternoon and since then, have been trying to adjust to the ole routine. It’s just been work, eat, and sleep this week as I went back to work pretty much the day after we got back so… a little bit tired still… I made sure I took opportunities for my nanna naps this weekend though 😉 aside from some good reading!
Received in the mail this week, courtesy of Harper Collins Australia & Harlequin Books Australia:
Steadfast (Spellcaster #2) by Claudia Gray
- Colours of Gold by Kaye Dobbie
- City of Jasmine by Deanna Raybourn ~which I’ve just finished reading today 😀
- Cecilia, or, Memoirs of an Heiress by Fanny Burney ~I’m liking Cecilia though I had to put this down in favour or review books
- The Narrow Road to the Deep North by Richard Flanagan -slowly getting into this.
- The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay –really am not sure whether this is one for me