LOL, I’m not very good at saying ‘no’ to challenges, am I!? Thing is this one basically dedicates ONE WHOLE MONTH to non-review-to-be-read books which means I can concentrate on my other challenges books which aren’t review books and that can mean a lot of progress with my 2014 challenges. Isn’t that a wonderful thought?
Thanks to Kimba @Caffeinated Book Reviewer for hosting this challenge.
Onto my plan (yes, I like to plan and I’d plan as early as I possibly can. Plus, I think I might need to be organised for this as I might need to borrow books from libraries).
Week 1 (1-7 March): LOST challenge
1. The Immortal Prince (Tide Lords #1) -a re-read
2. The Gods of Amyrantha (Tide Lords #2) -the book on my LOST list
Author Jennifer Fallon is Australian so this will also fit in my AWW2014 challenge 😀
Week 2 (8-14 March): Moving Mountain challenge
1. Supernova: Ksatria, Puteri, dan Bintang Jatuh by Dee ~ this will be my one Bahasa Indonesia book for the month
2. Lexicon by Max Barry
Weeks 3-4 (15-31 March): ScatterShelves
1. Where Angels Fear to Tread by E.M. Forster ~my classic for the month
2. And The Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
3. Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
4. Hidden (Avena #1) by Marianne Curley ~AWW2014
5. Frostbite (Vampire Academy #2) by Richelle Mead ~in anticipating that I’d like to read this after I saw the movie in March
6. Mockingjay (The Hunger Games #3) by Suzanne Collins ~a re-read as back-up
To make up for dedicating March to non-review books, I’ll have to dedicate February to Review books only! I’m not sure how much I’ll get read as we’ll be away for a week as well -looking forward to our beachy getaway though, that’s for sure 😉