How wacky can things get? I realised that I’ve been more and more involved with book blogs which is truly very exciting. At this very moment though, I’m feeling so very lacking in sleep, ha ha ha, I’ve been spending it surfing other blogs to check out what interesting you all are up to out there.
Just in the past month or so, I’ve participated in my first:
1. Meme: June Random Reads. Whilst I committed to read 2 books, I’ve read one but I don’t think I’ll read the other one this month. I have a very good reason though!! I borrowed my second book from the library last week with the intenteion to read it straight away but… in the afternoon (of same day), I received an email telling me that I won a copy of the same book! So, I’d like to wait for me own copy to read 😉
2. Read-A-Thon: Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon. A little disappointed that I couldn’t even reach my goal even though I thought it was pretty modest but it has been the busiest month!! It terrifically fun participating in twitter party & some of the challenges. They were so wickedly creative and I can’t wait to join in the next one 🙂 If you’d like to join in, click on the button on the right hand side.
3. Betta reading: sshh… I can’t say anymore but I’m just testing the waters here as I thought it’d be an interesting thing to do 😉
4. Street Team: #daemoninvasion. It was really interesting however the downside is that I’m no longer in school and many of the challenges are school-based, kind of, so I wasn’t able to do some of the tasks. Nonetheless, it’s an interesting experience 🙂
In the coming months I’m looking to participate in:
1. Read Along: Anna Karenina **wowzer!** We’d be reading it in A month! I’ve managed to rope a couple of my friends too so not only do I have online support, I’d also have f2f support LOL. It’s very exciting as one of my friends read it every year so I’m looking forward to share her enthusiasm. If you’d like to join us, click on the button on the right hand side for more info 🙂
2. Blog Tour: The Light Series, in anticipation of the release of the 3rd book. I’d be posting some reviews.
3. Once Upon a Time Read-A-Thon: I promise to make a really modest goal so I will achieve it and if I do more, BONUS! 🙂
4. MS Read-A Thon: This is a fundraising event in Australia to raise funds for MS Australia (Multiple Sclerosis). I have roped my F2F bookclubers for a joint effort and I hoped that you will all be supporting me, one way or another 😉
And by the way, it’s been a pretty wacky morning and I’m exhausted… This is what we were up to this morning: Target Toy Drop. Hint: I’m wearing white-framed glasses