- Read 10 award winners from August 1, 2008 through June 1, 2009.
- You must have at least FIVE different awards in your ten titles.
- Overlaps with other challenges are permitted.
- You don’t have to post your choices right away, and your list can change at any time.
- ‘Award winners’ is loosely defined; make the challenge fit your needs, keeping in mind Rule #2.
My Reading List (Bold: Read, Italic: Being Read)
1. The Night Watch by Sarah Waters (Lambda)
2. March by Geraldine Brooks (Pulitzer)
3. American Gods by Neil Gaiman (Hugo)
4. Anybody Out There? By Marion Keyes (Melissa Nathan)
5. Deal Breaker by Harlan Coben (Anthony Award)
6. I, Coriander by Sally Gardner (Carnegie Medal)
7. The True History of the Kelly Gang by Peter Carey (Coomonwealth)
8. An artist of the Floating World by Kazuo Ishiguro (Booker)
9. Life of Pi by Yann Martel (Booker)
10. The Great Fire by Shirley Hazzard (Miles Franklin)